ukraine tourist visa requirements
- Valid Passport with minimum 6 months
- Valid UAE residence with minimum 3 months
- Two Photo Passport size (White background). (Photoshoot available in our office.)
- NOC from sponsor
- 3 Months bank statement
Validity for Ukraine Tourist visa:
- 30 days staying (Single visa) – stamped for particular dates requested in application
Processing Time for Ukraine visa:
- 2-3 weeks
MFA’s advice to all applicants is to fill in and register their visa applications for the relevant Embassy/Consulate/MFA division.
Registering, printing, signing and bringing your visa application form along with your supporting documents will make the application process easier and save your time. Reach us now at +97143705995 or you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ukraine’s Embassies/Consulates abroad process visa applications and make visa decisions:
- in up to 5 working days from the day of application within expedited service (specific number of days to be defined by each Embassy/Consulate);
- in up to 10 working days from the day of application within regular service unless stipulated otherwise by Ukraine’s international treaties. Processing time of an application filed within regular service may be extended for up to 30 working days if additional checks are necessary.
MFA visa divisions at border check points at “Boryspil” and “Odesa” international airports process visa applications and make visa decisions on the day of application.
E-Visa applications are processed within 9 working days.