Schengen tourist visa requirements:
- Passport of the traveler must be valid for six months or more
- UAE residence visa valid for 3 or 6 months depending on the country
- Original bank statement with bank stamp for 3 or 6 months depending on the country
- Photo with white background. (Photoshoot available in our office.)
- NOC letter from your employer/sponsor
- Proof of business ownership (for business owners/partners) example trade license copy with your name on it
- If couple is travelling together, you need to provide original and copy of marriage certificate with English translation.
- If travelling with your children less than 12 years old, you need to provide original and copy of birth certificate with English translation.
Our service for Schengen:
- Expert advice on documentation needed for Schengen visa application
- Cover letter
- Book tickets & hotels
- Fill online visa application
- Booking of your appointment
- Sort your application and ready for appointment
Processing Time for Schengen visa:
- 2-15 working days
What is a Schengen Visa?
A Schengen visa is a short-stay visa that allows a person to travel to any members of the Schengen Area, per stays up to 90 days for tourism or business purposes.
The Schengen visa is the most common visa for Europe. It enables its holder to enter, freely travel within, and leave the Schengen zone from any of the Schengen member countries. There are no border controls within the Schengen Zone.
However, if you are planning to study, work, or live in one of the Schengen countries for more than 90 days, then you must apply for a national visa of that European country and not a Schengen Visa.
Quick fact: Over 15 million people used their Schengen visas in 2019 to travel around Europe.
Who Needs a Visa to Enter Europe?
All nationals of third countries, which have yet not reached a visa-liberalization agreement with the Schengen member states, need to obtain a visa prior of their arrival in Europe.
To check whether you need a Schengen Visa to travel to one of the Schengen member countries, here is the list of countries, citizens of which must apply for a Schengen Visa prior to their travel to the EU.